|Garden Freebies - free stuff for gardeners in the UK|
Thompson & Morgan FREE P&P on your order - no minimum spend required! Save yourself up to £6.90. This offer is available now and ends midnight Monday. Buy your autumn planting vegetables, spring flowering bulbs and any perennials or bareroots for autumn despatching.
Garden Design Course
Seasonal DIY products
Garden Design Course
If you are serious about finding out more about garden design we would recommend you try the following course as it will provide you with a solid basis.
The Institute of Garden Design
Their garden design course makes it easy for you to become a qualified garden or landscape designer.
And because our courses are home-study, you can learn at your own pace.
The garden design course shows you how to design a landscape around your own ideas. Watch your flower garden take shape right before your eyes. No more planting and replanting until you think you've got it right. You'll be able to make the right choice the first time! Think of all the time and energy you'll save!
With our home-study course in garden design, you'll become your very own garden designer, as well as gaining a qualification in the process.
You'll find yourself designing your friends' and neighbours' gardens. Then you'll get commissions through word of mouth. Before you know it, you'll be a professional designer.
Who knows, you might end up designing gardens for international shows or celebrities. The possibilities are endless.
Some people love their garden; and they'll make the most of it by adding a water feature, for example (right).
For others, the garden is a place to use; somewhere to get outside and enjoy life.
And even if you're too busy to spend much time in the garden, you still need to keep it attractive and presentable.
But whatever your needs, our garden design course will give you a Diploma in Garden Design, and put you on the first step to a career as a garden designer.
1. You’ll receive a complete course containing you all you need
3. Ten real-world assignments marked by your own friendly tutor
4. Sample designs and checklists
5. Free help on all garden design work you seek or win
6. Plus an exclusive Garden Designer’s Manual.
7. Free garden design software
8. Video that explains how to design gardens
9. Send the course back within 30 days for a full refund.
And when you complete the course:
10. You get the Institute’s Diploma in Garden Design
11. We’ll put your name on our list of Approved Garden Designers
12. You get logos to put on your website.
13. We send news about your success to your local newspapers
14. You can get your money back if you don’t earn at least the price of the course.
Plus hundreds of strategies, exercises and tips that turn you into a professional garden designer.
Garden Freebies is intended to provide you with a list of free stuff for your garden as well as articles about gardening, free seeds, special offers on gardening tools and equipment as well as loads of other info on gardening in the UK.
|Cookies and Privacy Statement for GardenFreebies.co.uk||Search GardenFreebies UK||Contact Details|